H-I-I-W Practical Example - Thinking Technique to Gain Clarity

Previously we have explored H-I-I-W Thinking Technique. Now we are going to study a practical application of this technique using a series of helping questions.


Step -1:
- Although you could start with H, I actually recommend you to start with W.

WHY (else)

Why (else) are doing this?
What (else) motivates you?
What (else) energizes you thinking about this goal?
What (else) could be not just good but Great about achieving your goal?
What (else) would you Gain not only once you realized your objective but also along the way?
What are the likely Benefits of solving this problem?
What could be Upsides of doing this?
What (else) is in it for you and those you care about in pursuing X this?
What (else) will having your Goal will do/solve for/ give you?
What (else) get's you going?
Why (else) do you keep going when it's going to get though?
Why (else) would you be motivated to push through the setbacks?


Step-2
Intereferences:

What prevents you from continuing of being fully motivated to properly achieve your goal?
What impedes progress towards this goal?
What thought patterns interferes with you fully enjoying going after this goal?
What is holding you back?
What excuses, complaints, blamings, justifications do you use to not wholeheartedly go after your goal?
What imaginary Obstacles do you come up with to avoid going after this goal?


Step-3
IN WHAT WAYS
HOW TO / ELSE:

How (else) could I go about achieving this goal?
In what ways could I this about this goal?
How to solve this problem?
How (else) could I overcome this obstacles?
In what ways could I use this obstacles as stepping stones towards my goal?
How to approach this in a different way?
How could I brainstorm some new Ideas about reaching this Goal?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(320)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !