I-DOPE and I-MORSE Practical Example - Creativity in Action

In a previous example we have learned about the I-DOPE and I-MORSE Creativity Technique.

Now let's see a practical example to better understand how to use it.



Step-1: Define

I want to build a Business.

Step-2: Invert

I want to destroy a Business.
The 
Business builds me.
The 
Business builds a Business.
I build (I) myself.
I build another me.

Step-3: Defer Evaluation

Because some of the Inversions you come up might be outright illogical, stupid, crazy, irrational, absurd...

Acknowledge that some of the Inversions could be outright illogical, stupid, crazy, irrational, absurd and in the next step you might tell your self:


Step-4: Exploration 

I know that "The Business builds a Business." sounds crazy but what if there was a parallel universe where this inversion were true?

What does this implies?

Well it might imply that:
- the business could work without my direct supervision;
- the business has some reasons to make another business;

What Questions does this raises?
Would a Business create another business to gain money  (as human do) or for other reasons?
Would a Business hire other business or humans?




Step-5: Review

Review what kind of new ideas, insights, new perspectives, new awarenesses, the Inversions have produced.

Well if a Business could create other Business for me...then I would have more time for other activities, goals.
What gains importance for me in this new context?


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(320)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !